Thursday, September 15, 2005

Our Latest Export

I would be remiss if I went any longer without mentioning spankledelia.com. For those of you who know Mr. Grau, neither his site's artistic merits nor his...engaging and um, enlightened prose should come as a surprise. He's recently unleashed himself upon London disguised as a mild-mannered (bwaahhahah!) art student. Well, maybe unleashed isn't the right term; it's not quite like the classic Godzilla/Tokyo relationship, because he's not nearly that tall. Anyway, good luck to all involved.

Seriously though, how much damage could he do over there? With what they already think of us thanks to our remedial president, Ryon may actually raise their collective opinion of the U.S.! You know that we live in a very fucked-up world when that last sentence is actually true.
(image from spankledelia, used without permission - I'm married to a lawyer, go ahead and sue!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

goodness me, I do believe that is the first write-up i've ever recieved. I'm honored and horrified at the same time, mainly because I think your worries of lawsuits are misplaced. The lawsuit defenses Jenny *should* be preparing at this moment have nothing to do with whatever infringements may or may not have occurred with or without my consent, but from the unwitting passers-by who stumble into such a delectable den of debauchery.