Friday, September 16, 2005

MS Doctor Tells Dick Where to Go, Cashes In

So it seems that Dr. Ben Marble is making a bit of money off of his comments to Dick Cheney last week. (You'll recall that last summer Cheney expressed near-identical sentiments to Senator Leahy of Vermont on the Senate floor). I don't have a problem with that; the good doctor has stated pretty clearly that even though his house was destroyed by Katrina, he's not a charity case. And it takes some nerve to walk up to the VP, surrounded by Secret Service, and say what he did. I think the T-Shirt could be a bit flashier though, maybe a photo of Dick, a middle finger, something like that...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, 17.99 is a little steep for a design worked up in less than a minute in Word. Yeah, I think I can do it for $4.99 for a shirt, plus $1.99 for a sharpie marker. Still though, I don't think I'd've had the balls to be so flagrant. well, maybe something along the lines of "You, Sir, Suckle upon crude oil-encrusted male genitals."