Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Illegal NSA Spying? No Comment

There's been a lot in the news lately about President Shrub authorizing the NSA to illegally spy on Americans (and Bill was impeached b/c of lying about Monica...what a wild-and-crazy country we live in!). I think I'm going to have to take a pass on commenting on this story. The last thing I need is ECHELON turning its attention to this humble blog. Then it would only be a matter of time before I was dragged off to Cheney's personal dungeon, hundreds of feet below the Naval Observatory, never to be heard from again.

I must admit though, this ECHELON is a bit frightening. It's like W's personal Eye of Sauron, except it's being used exclusively on humans, not hobbits, elves, and dwarves (as far as we know).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let's not forget our favourite Carnivore either....