Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Thanksgiving Germs

Back from Thanksgiving trip to Utah. Jenny and I both have colds, yay! She started feeling bad a few days ago, me - just a bit last night, and woke up this AM with a sore throat. Need to get better before our trip to London, and it would be tough to take any sick days in the week before we're out for another week. Ugh.

I can't imagine why we're sick - plane trip, below freezing the last few days in the SLC area, around lots of kids, Jenny's mom had a cold when we got there, not-exactly-heathly holiday diet. It's a mystery.

More on the trip later, if and when I feel like expounding.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See if you can get some zinc lozenges. They taste nasty, but they are good for your immune system. I also drink Naked juices (better than Odwalla) which have some immunity boosters and anti-oxidants in 'em.

underchuckle said...

Yeah I've tried the zinc lozenges before, not a big fan - switched to the zinc vitamin supplements, I would think that it's about the same.