Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Who Is PixelFish?

Several people have already asked about the new blog link that I added just this morning: she is Lis, Jenny's childhood friend from Utah (that sounds so picturesque, doesn't it?). She and her b/f Lee are both artists who currently reside in the artisit-hippy utopia that is San Fransisco.

She's also into these newfangled online communities more than anyone I know. Of course, since I don't know too many people who are blogging, forum-posting fools (that's a compliment, Lis), I'm not sure how much meaning that has. Seriously though, rumor has it that our esteemed president was ready to give Lis her very own Internet, but then he found out that she wasn't exactly his biggest fan.

Bah, who needs his internets anyway?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, friends and family of Brad!

I'm Mostly Harmless. Really.




(Er. And I suppose I'm also the person to blame if you can't get ahold of Brad or Jen because they are playing World of Warcraft. Jen said, "What should I get Brad for Xmas?" and man, did I have a lot to say about that.)

PS. Are you guys excited that the Other Brad and Jen broke up, and you can go back to being the only Brad and Jen?

-Lis, AKA PixelFish