Tuesday, June 07, 2005

The Artist In The Family

These are some glass tiles that my sister Em has been working on recently. I would have to say that my favorites are the one in the top right corner, and the one in the first column, third row. Although they're all quite groovy. Posted by Hello



As you can see, I've finally figured out how to include pictures in posts, using a Google-affiliated app called Hello that links directly with Blogspot. The Hello icon is that little white and blue box above. It's primarily for sharing pcitures without using a website. If anyone starts using it, let me know; eventually I'll be adding more photos to my Hello profile (name: underchuckle).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you checked out Flickr? It's a photosharing site that lets you put notes on pictures.....

-Lis

Anonymous said...

Oh, and Emily's tiles are cool. :)

-Lis again

underchuckle said...

I have seen Flickr, though haven't actually used it. It looks like it has more options than Hello/Picasa, but Hello is intergrated with blogger.com, which just makes it easier and faster.

And since I'm normally posting from the office, the less time I take on posts, the better.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I feel honored that my tiles are the first image to make it onto your blog, bro! Go me. And go you for getting them on there. Okay, back to work.