Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Terps Coverage Ends for the Season

With Maryland's loss to Clemson last night, I'm officially done raging about Terps basketball for the season. I'm not saying I won't watch any more games, b/c I probably will (although not all of them, as I had been doing), I just will stop wondering what went wrong. More accurately, I will stop writing about what went wrong, because I simply don't know and it hurts my brain to think about it.

By extension, I will stop searching for that endangered species of college basketball, the elusive Maryland Screen (Latin: Emydidae Pickius). Hell, not even the Teps beat writer for the Sun knew where to find one! Yes, that second question is mine, and while I very much appreciate Ms. Dinich indulging the inquiry of a disgruntled fan, her response brings me no closer to that which I seek.

To paraphrase Chicago Cubs fans, maybe next year.

1 comment:

Jarriel Cook said...

I'm with man. You actually have a lot more patience than I do b/c I gave up on them about 3 weeks ago...