Thursday, April 21, 2005

Clarification, and...Happy Birthday Matt!

A few loyal readers have asked, based on the last entry, if I played gold in SC recently. No, based on my "skill" level I would certainly not be allowed to defile the beautiful South Carolina courses. My dad Barry is a contributor to this blog though, and it is he who is responsible for the last item. What can I say - he found out about my blog, and since he wants to be just like me, he asked to become a contributor. He spends too much time online already looking at photos of old tractors and trying to find tractor parts (aaah, middle-age hobbies!), leaving no time for his own blog.

Meanwhile, it's the 21st of April 2005, and that means that my brother Matt (picture approximately reflects current appearance) turns 26 today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha...very funny, brad. It may look at little shaggy, but comparing my facial hair to the pieces of straw coming out of Shaggy's chin is truly an insult.