Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Hottest Show on TV, Netvibes

Anyone else out there a regular Hell's Kitchen viewer? What a fantastic "reality" show, and it's all thanks to the star, Scottish celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay. He exhibits the perfect blend of cruely, profanity, and condescension. His tirades are just incredible to behold, they seem so very sincere (and terrifying).

Netvibes is a web-based aggregator that lets users subscribe to RSS feeds, mail accounts, links, photo pages, even podcasts - although I'm still sticking with iTunes, for now - all on a single web page (with multiple tabs). I've been using it for about a week now, and I like it a lot; one tab for gmail, del.icio.us links, news links and weather, one tab for all my friends' blogs, another tab for other blogs I try to keep up with, and a fourth tab for flickr pages and video links. Check it out, and please let me know if you use something similar that you really like.