Friday, March 31, 2006

An Early April Fool's?

Call me crazy, but this story about the apparently impending divorce of Orioles new starter Kris Benson from his model/"actress" wife Anna, sure seems suspicious. It's March 31st, it's right before the season begins, and Anna has never been shy about self-promotion. April Fool's, anyone?

I'm down in South Carolina, and am running in the Cooper River Bridge Run tomorrow - there are currently over 45,000 runners registered for this 10K race!!! That's an insanely big 10K race field, but according to Em & Dave this is a big Charleston area tradition. It should be fun, it will just be a crowded bridge, that's all.

I'm using Em's brand new laptop to write this entry. It's shiny.

1 comment:

Brad said...

Yeah I'm not completely sold on Anna and Kris but as they say with all hot women out there, she's pissing some guy off somewhere. Bridge run was torturous this morning, well walk that is. I learned my lesson the hard way about wearing brand new shoes on a 6+ mile walk. Feet are still hurting.