Monday, February 12, 2007

Quality Sunday Night TV

First, from 5 to 7, the Terps captured an all-to-easy "must-win" against their arch-rivals.

Then, while I was waiting for the evening's main event, I caught a bit of 60 Minutes - just my opinion, and I know it's early, but I have a difficult time picturing an '08 Democratic ticket without Obama somewhere on it. And did anyone else know that Ravi Shankar is Norah Jones' father?!?

Then, the Police opened the Grammys with Roxanne. Awesome. They have a press conference scheduled for 11 PT today; it's assumed that they'll be announcing their 30th anniversary reunion tour! Now, I'm sure there's a ticket price that I wouldn't be willing to pay to see them in concert, but I think I'll wait and see what tickets cost before deciding on that price...

1 comment:

Greg Pultorak said...

I was flying to Chcago (where it's all Obama all the time btw) when the Terps were playing. I tried to stay in a sports embargo but I got a few text messages about the game and I assumed we won. I watched the game through my new toy (Slingbox) when I got to the hotel - great game even if its the highlight of our season.

Oh and if I had to chose a democratic candidate right now it would be Obama - IF I was chosing a democrat. Hagel on the dark side is looking attractive to me as well.